Our services remain open, but we are changing the way we do things to allow us to respond the current coronavirus outbreak:
- In line with national ‘social distancing’ guidance we are trying to minimise all face-to-face contact with service users, to keep you and our staff safe.
- That means at times you may have a telephone call or online support rather than attending in person. This will be agreed with you directly.
Important information about the coronavirus (COVID-19):
For the most up to date and accurate information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) you should use the following resources:
- NHS website for information on the virus and how to prevent it spreading
- Public Health England has the most up to date information on the number of cases, the government’s response and how to protect yourself.
- Travel advice has been provided by the Government, be sure to read this if you are planning any trips abroad in the near future.
- Follow Public Health England on Twitter for the latest advice, facts and figures as they are announced.
Self-Help Guides and Information websites:
To access self-help materials and information websites to support your mental health and wellbeing, please click here.
- Samaritans: whatever you’re going through, you can call Samaritans any time (24/7), from any phone for free. Call 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (response time: 24 hours).
- Shout: a free 24/7 text service, for anyone in crisis anytime, anywhere. Text “SHOUT” to 85258.
- Sane out of hours helpline Tel: 0300 304 7000 from 4.30pm - 10.30pm every day.